I draft Wills, Powers of Attorney, Personal Directives/Representation Agreements, Deeds of Trust, and related legal documents, and I provide advice and assistance to clients with respect to the planning and administration of trusts and estates. My tax planning practice focuses primarily on the taxation of trusts and estates, including post-mortem planning.
I am a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), through which I hold my TEP designation.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Alberta Branch (South), Wills and Trusts Section & Elder Law Section
- Free Lunch Podcast by the CM Group – Talk’n Trusts with Kat Ratcliffe